Northeast South Dakota Lake Lots For Sale!
Location. Location. Location. Lake lots are adjacent to thousands of acres of federal and state land, available for you and your family/friends to utilize – ideal for hunting, hiking and cross country skiing – all this, right in your back yard! Fun fact: Did you know there is more public access hunting in Marshall County than any other county in South Dakota? This particular area in Northeastern, SD is known for duck, deer, goose, turkey, and coyote hunting. Whether you are looking at a lake property as a family get-away, retirement home, to relocate to rural or to have a cabin for hunting excursions, Gibson Development has the property you are looking for.
Some of the lake lots come with a backside lot – two lots for the price of one!
General Info on Available Lake Lots:
- A lot size is approximately 100 x 160
- Purchasing multiple lots is an option
- Lots range from $35,000 – $140,000
- Within walking distance to nearest town, Lake City, SD (1/4 mile)
- 800 feet of shoreline – good swimming into August
- 1000 feet of sandy shore
- Well-maintained county road adjacent to properties
- 400 feet of existing cottonwoods in the center